Thank you! It is actually one of my own pictures that I love. (I am one of those people who is really unsatisfied about their work) I use it as my desktop right now, but since my desktop changes randomly at least once a week, I am thinking of putting it on my blog somewhere. ;)
I like it! The Death Star makes for epic pics. :D
ReplyDelete~Jamie
Agreed. :D
DeleteThis is one very cool image! I love how it merges Vader's head into the dark areas of the death star. :D
ReplyDeleteThank you! It is actually one of my own pictures that I love. (I am one of those people who is really unsatisfied about their work) I use it as my desktop right now, but since my desktop changes randomly at least once a week, I am thinking of putting it on my blog somewhere. ;)
DeleteSo awesome! I wanna edit something like that! :D
ReplyDelete