Thursday, June 7, 2012

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Star Wars - Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Attack of the Clones definitely has an interesting plot with romance, Sith, clones, and Anakin! Anakin is definitely a different person in this movie...mostly because he is so much older. I find him somewhat annoying in this episode (Anakin is not my favorite character) but I think he has a huge resemblance to Luke in A New Hope which is pretty cool. They both whine...a little XD...they both want adventure and excitement...they both fall in love with a girl...they both try to save the girl...yup. I think that is pretty cool.  
The romance in this one isn't as smooth a romance as in the Original Trilogy, but I think George Lucas did do an excellent job.  John Williams also contributed to the romance with the amazing theme, Across the Stars. I love this piece and play it a million times everyday. Some other memorable pieces are Anakin and Padme, The Tusken Camp and the Homestead, and Love Pledge and the Arena. 
Overall, I would give this movie a nine and the soundtrack a ten. 


11 comments:

  1. This is my least favorite of the prequels, mostly because it feels too busy and the characters are not as well developed. The romance really irks me as it's very awkward. Also, Anakin whines about six times MORE than Luke does (I am not an Anakin fangirl). However, to keep from sounding like a wet blanket, I REALLY LOVE the factory scene and also the big fight scene near the end. That was very well done and enjoyable. C-3PO and Artoo are hilarious in this movie, especially in those scenes. :D While I don't care for this film much, it is still a good installment to the Star Wars saga, if a bit painful at moments. :D

    And yes, the soundtrack is AMAZING!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is EXACTLY what I think. I love the part where C3PO starts shooting the Jedi and he is all like "WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING!"

      Delete
  2. This movie is my favorite one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That is cool! I personally like Revenge of the Sith and the Original Trilogy better, but I still like this one a lot!

      Delete
  3. Well, my favourite is Revenge of the Sith, but this one is quite funny to watch, I love the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin, and C3PO is pretty funny in Geonosis =) I absolutely love this image (well...is Olly Moss... I love his work!) Have you seen the rest of Star Wars posters made by him? They're awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love his work also! ...I am pretty sure I've seen all of them, but I am not sure :)

      Delete
  4. I really can't decide between this and TPM as my least favorite of the prequels but I still like it a lot. Of all the prequels I have probably seen this one the most since it was my first DVD when DVD players were new. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just LOOOOOVE "Attack of the Clones!!" Mainly because I just love clone troopers! <3 *hugs all 2 million-ish clones* <3

    Personally, I like the Prequels the best but that's just me. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Attack of the Clones as well. My favroite parts were the ones with Obi-Wan(I'm an Obi-Wan fangirl :) ), and the battle at the end. :) I also liked the humor with Obi-Wan and Anakin, and C-3PO in this movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.