Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ever heard of Stormtrooper 365?

Can you read this, Luke Skywalker? Imperial Requisition #3 - Lord Vader requested a new t-shirt
            Can you read this Luke Skywalker?                             Lord Vader requested a new t-shirt

Let's go surfing Imperial Requisition #2 - We're taking your farm, farmboy
                          Let's go surfing!                                   Imperial Requisition #2-We're taking you farm

Refreshment (A second attempt at) Taming a Yoshi
                                          Refreshment                      (A second attempt) Taming Yoshi

The Empire is using Paint Shop Pro 

          The Empire is using Paint Shop Pro                                 The Droids We're Googling For

You get the picture right? Stormtrooper 365 is a set by Stefan, who took a picture of these two stormtroopers every day for a year starting April 3, 2009 and ending April 4, 2010. Stefan is also doing some on Indiana Jones, Boba Fett, and Admiral Ackbar. Check it out!

12 comments:

  1. So unique! I adore the Rebel Scum eye sight picture the most. :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Me too. :D ...and also the Droids We're Googling For.. though that one didn't show up. I fixed it. ;)

      Delete
  2. I have seen various pictures of his just looking up some funny Star Wars pictures but I didn't that they were all from the same guy. :) Thanks for the link.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! He is pretty funny and very creative!

      Delete
  3. I hadn't seen this pics before (though I've found some quite similar) and they're absolutely awesome :D Especially the Refreshing one, they're sooo cute :)
    By the way, I'm new around here so hi! I'm Tahl and I found this blog a couple of hours ago, so I guess I'll be reading it from now on :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tahl! Thanks for following my blog! :D I agree! The pictures are very cute and funny!

      Delete
  4. Hahahahaha! Epicness! I especially love the one where they're taking the little Playskool guy's farm. Too cute! =D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.