Monday, September 24, 2012

Imperial Probe Droid


I thought this was very different, but it's actually kind of cool once you look at it long enough. hehe :D I like how the colors of the Imperial Probe Droid contrast with the Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back.

Imperial Probe Droid - by Frank Zerilli
Website || Behance
(via: assorted-goodness)

5 comments:

  1. I really like this as well. The prode droid scene was great, although every scene in Empire is amazing. Strange coincidence is that I just happen to finish watching Empire again eariler today. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! I love the Empire Strikes Back. I actually started the Return of the Jedi, so I'm going to try to finish that tonight. :)

      Delete
  2. @PhantomMenace: Your comment didn't seem to show up. O_O

    I really like all the pictures, but that one makes me laugh REALLY hard. It's so perfect and true. :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.