I can hardly see the second but both are awesome... I really like the first one. I did a memories piece a while back something like this and I love the confusion
Thanks! It turned out A LOT more intense then I meant it to, but I really like the results!
Those are really cool, the bottom one is a little dark but the top blends together perfectly with the Mustafar background. :)-James
Thanks! I don't know what happened to the second one. Maybe it's blogger...?
It's showing up on my computer though. O_o
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I can hardly see the second but both are awesome... I really like the first one. I did a memories piece a while back something like this and I love the confusion
ReplyDeleteThanks! It turned out A LOT more intense then I meant it to, but I really like the results!
DeleteThose are really cool, the bottom one is a little dark but the top blends together perfectly with the Mustafar background. :)
ReplyDelete-James
Thanks! I don't know what happened to the second one. Maybe it's blogger...?
DeleteIt's showing up on my computer though. O_o
Delete