I love Han and Leia's relationship during The Empire Strikes Back. It's pretty funny but sweet at the same time I added a new page with all the interviews I did with you all, so check it out! :D
This scene is a classic! I just got a T-shirt a few weeks ago that says "I'd rather kiss a Wookiee" I love it! (It's not the exact quote, but its still hilarious) I think I'll wear it on Valentine's Day.
haha! That would be awesome! :D I was looking for a t-shirt taht said "come to the dark side, we have cookies" but I couldn't find one. Maybe I'll look for one with that quote on it. :D
I loved this scene! Well... I liked the whole movie but you know what I mean! :D
ReplyDelete~Jamie
haha yeah! I literally like their whole romance as I said, but this is definitely a funny moment between them.
DeleteROFL One of my favorite scenes from my favorite movie. :D Han and Leia's banter is just brilliant and so entertaining to watch.
ReplyDelete-James
I love Leia's face as he walks away. lol
DeleteThis scene is a classic!
ReplyDeleteI just got a T-shirt a few weeks ago that says "I'd rather kiss a Wookiee" I love it! (It's not the exact quote, but its still hilarious) I think I'll wear it on Valentine's Day.
haha! That would be awesome! :D I was looking for a t-shirt taht said "come to the dark side, we have cookies" but I couldn't find one. Maybe I'll look for one with that quote on it. :D
DeleteI loved this too! :D :D :D LOL
ReplyDelete