I love this gif! :D I really like how each word is connected to the one across from it :)
Same. :d I never thought about it that way before!
These are just EPIC!
I have thought about this before, except for Menace and Hope. :) Unfortunately, the prequels never reach the heights of greatness that the original did. :/ Awesome gifs, thanks for posting! :D-James
EDIT: Also I am so glad that the gif for ROTJ showed the original Anakin/Vader ghost and the Hayden remastered version! :D-James
Welcome! ;) I liked that they did that too. I didn't like how they made Anakin younger.
THese are really cool!
:D
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I love this gif! :D I really like how each word is connected to the one across from it :)
ReplyDeleteSame. :d I never thought about it that way before!
DeleteThese are just EPIC!
ReplyDeleteI have thought about this before, except for Menace and Hope. :) Unfortunately, the prequels never reach the heights of greatness that the original did. :/ Awesome gifs, thanks for posting! :D
ReplyDelete-James
EDIT: Also I am so glad that the gif for ROTJ showed the original Anakin/Vader ghost and the Hayden remastered version! :D
Delete-James
Welcome! ;) I liked that they did that too. I didn't like how they made Anakin younger.
DeleteTHese are really cool!
ReplyDelete:D
Delete