Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tydirium Travel

Just as I'm about to post...my internet connection decided to take a break...and it still hasn't come back yet. I'm posting from my sister's computer right now, but I won't be able to post anymore until my computer decides to connect to the wifi again. :/


9 comments:

  1. Really cool pictures! :)

    I hope you wifi comes back soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your wifi works again, I've had the same problem many times. These would make great post cards to send people when you travel to the planet! :) lol

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these posters! :D
    -Robyn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! Especially the Bespin one!
    Ugh... my biggest pet peeve is no internet :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I feel like I'm stranded on a desert island right now with nothing to do. lol

      Delete
  5. Saw those on Pinterest! LOVE THEM! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.